I released XPontus XML Editor yersterday night. I didn't release it on monday as planned. I was very tired. I was like don't test like a blind man, don't write bullshit to announce the release, anything can happen if I'm too worn out.
Now is the time to complete the documentation(user guide, developer guide), keep on testing, etc. Can I write a comprehensive developer guide?
I'll take a short break(1 week or less) to look at XPontus from a distance. What did I miss? Is it as stable as I thought it was when releasing? Are there too many bugs? Is it usable? What can be done to improve the architecture....?
- Yves Zoundi
- Fixing bugs and design errors in XPontus
- Multi-platform deployment
- What build tool to use for java development?
- What happen when new users join a team??
- XPontus XML Editor 22.214.171.124 is out
- Too many bugs in XPontus
- Under pressure for the new XPontus release
- Them "viagra boys", Them "here's the money man"
- Releasing next week
- Code completion might be in next release of XPontu...
- Bug fixes day
- XPontus platform developer guide
- New release at the end of march
- XPontus plugins manager behaviour
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2007 (38)