Next week, I'll start intensive testing of XPontus XML Editor. I will try to release at the end of the week if possible.
Some issues persist but I think that the snapshot version is better than the stable one. If I keep on coding and testing, writing documentation, creating new plugins, I guess I'll never be able publish a new version of XPontus. I've been planning the upcoming release for at least 8 months. I guess now is the time.
I expect plenty of bug reports, constructive comments, nasty critics, but it's all good, it's all fair. It'll help the development of XPontus XML Editor. If you want to contribute, leave me a message at yveszoundi at users dot sf dot net. I try to take my time to write good software, but I could use some help.
I'll try to find a way to get a hand on a Mac OSX pc to build a dmg installer.
There will be 5 installers : Windows(standard exe), Linux(rpm, tgz, deb), MacOSX(dmg), Unix(sh) and a crosss-platform installer.
- Yves Zoundi
- Fixing bugs and design errors in XPontus
- Multi-platform deployment
- What build tool to use for java development?
- What happen when new users join a team??
- XPontus XML Editor 22.214.171.124 is out
- Too many bugs in XPontus
- Under pressure for the new XPontus release
- Them "viagra boys", Them "here's the money man"
- Releasing next week
- Code completion might be in next release of XPontu...
- Bug fixes day
- XPontus platform developer guide
- New release at the end of march
- XPontus plugins manager behaviour
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2007 (38)