I'll release a 188.8.131.52 version of XPontus XML Editor sometime in May. I got a copy of Windows Vista installed and I've been doing some bug fixes for Windows Vista.
I'll try to dedicate 3 days to complete and test the plugins manager(Install/Uninstall). I believe it's possible. If I come up with a good strategy, the rest will be easy.
The roadmap for 1.0.02 :
- Install/Uninstall features in the plugins manager
- Tab names visibility in Windows Vista
- Printing isssues on windows vista
- Fix indentation which is sometimes crashing the editor when the XML is not well-formed
- VFSJFileChooser integration
- A minor rewrite of the XSL transformation to specify a transformation type(XQuery for example)
- file extensions registration to mime types
- XPath 2.0 plugin
- file encoding issues
- Update the user guide and the developer guide